I'm happy because....

Gingham Shirt: Old Navy
Cardi: Gap Outlet
Pants: J. Crew Factory
Shoes: AE via Payless
Necklace: Gap Outlet
Bracelets: H&M

I'm happy to see the Sun shining. I'm happy to be one day closer to the weekend. I'm happy to have finally set up an appointment to get my highlights. I'm happy to take a trip to St. Louis, MO next week with my sister to see our Mom.

I'm NOT happy about the fact that I'm going to be 4 nights away from my Mr. next week while in St. Louis! I need to start thinking how I'm going to make it that long without him (go ahead, call me a big baby).

Have you been away from your better half for a short or long period of time?  How do you survive? (ok, I've moved on from being a big baby to being slightly dramatic)  Don't judge ;-)

xoxo


p.s. now it's your turn to tell me what you are happy about
(I need to make this a regular thing)

0 comments:

Post a Comment