Comfy is my style!



            Jacket: Aeropostale, Shirt: The Limited (old), Cargo pants: Candie's Kohls, Shoes: Simply Vera Wang Kohls, Belt: The Limited, Scarf: H&M, Bracelets: H&M and Gap

Feeling comfortable in what you wearing is very important. Otherwise is just pure awkward...(speaking from experience here). As much as one might like something if it isn't you...move on.  

Each time I post pictures I realize that I haven't been using my tripod. I find it a little hard having to set up the 10 seconds timer, run and pose for pictures (sometimes my Mr. takes the pictures but for some reason I don't like waiting until 5:30pm to take them).  Having a remote would help a ton but I'm not sure if they make one for my little camera. Until I figure out something else you'll be seeing more work-bathroom-mirror pictures :)

How do you take your outfit pictures?



I base my fashion sense on what doesn't itch. ~Gilda Radner

0 comments:

Post a Comment