Simplicity















Happy Sunday, and even better happy Oscar's day! I am so
excited to watch it tonight. It is my favorite award show and
the only one that I genuinely care about. Some friends are
coming over for a mini-Oscars party, yay. This outfit is quite
simple, which is actually what I have been craving after
the months of layering. As fun as layering is, sometimes it
is nice to just throw on a top and run out the door. The flats
are also super comfortable. I thrifted them a few months ago,
and I cannot wait to wear them with socks and cute skirts/dresses
this summer!

Hope everyone is have a lovely weekend, and hopefully
a lazy Oscar's Sunday.

Follow me on TWITTER!

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: Truly Madly Deeply top; F21 skinny jeans; vintage bag & shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment