Lots of Layers















I call this look "Find-whatever-you-can-in-your-closet-and-throw-
it-together". Just kidding, but really that is basically what I did
here. In the winter time, it can be so easy to retreat back to the
same trusty sweater/coat, but I find it best to play with different
layers and put new things together everyday. I am quite certain
that in all of our closets, we have thousands of different winter
outfits that can be created by different combinations and layers.
Because of this very reason, I am on a little shopping ban.
Plus, I really need to save for my summer in Philadelphia!

Oh and for the record, today is my fourth day off of school.
Best week ever!

Follow me on TWITTER!

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: BDG bag & cardigan; thrifted skirt & shoes; f21 scarf & knee socks


0 comments:

Post a Comment