Floral Friday














Happy, happy Friday! I am so happy that the weekend has
arrived. A day full of #FF tweets, my favorite coffee blend at
my favorite coffee shop, and no school/work. I am particular
excited about this Friday, because this week has been quite
stressful academically. Anyways- hooray for the weekend!

This skirt is one of my absolute favorites. I found it at the thrift
store last year where it originally came down to my ankles. I
hemmed it to this short but sweet length and wear it all the
time now. It is so crazy how clothing can be so easily transformed.

I hope everyone has an amazing weekend! Relax and have fun.
Today I leave you all with this feature from Mama's A Rolling Stone about
street style. It is such a neat online magazine, and I feel honored
to be featured! Read the article here.



Follow me on TWITTER!

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: BDG cardigan; f21 top; vintage DIY skirt; Jeffrey Cambell
'Lita' platforms; Kimchi Blue bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment