Vintage Look













Does anyone else get a warm fuzzy feeling inside
when almost everything you are wearing is thrifted/vintage?
I know I do! It is just wonderful knowing that each piece is
unique and special. I found this top, skirt and a few
other things at my local thrift store for only five dollars.
It was just perfect, because I feel like I have been searching
for a color like this nude-ish pink for an eternity! I can't wait
to pair it with camel and denim pieces.

Oh and I also just wanted to say thank you to everyone
who reads this blog. Your kind words are so meaningful
to me, and I appreciate every single one of them. It is
so great to be part of a community that inspires me so much,
and I can give inspiration back. Hooray for fashion bloggers!

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: thrifted top, skirt, bag,scarf; Hat via Nastygal; f21 wedges

0 comments:

Post a Comment