Treasure Found











Thank you fashion gods! I went to this store that I
hardly ever go to, I haven't even been since summer.
Anyways, yesterday morning I went to my favorite
bagel place, Einstein's and since I was nearby I went to
it. Anyways, I found the perfect satchel I have been searching
for! Practically identical to the Alexa Mulberry one. I can't
ever afford that one, so this one will have to do. I know it
absolutely will. It fits into my wardrobe so wonderfully,
and I can even fit my giant cameras in it. Both at the same
time even!

I hope you have a lovely start to your weeks!

PS- I thrifted this dress a few years ago... You will never guess
where it is from! The answer is... Express! It is so strange
how much styles at certain stores have changed.

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: thrifted Express dress; f21 blazer; Topshop oxfords; Francesca's satchel


0 comments:

Post a Comment