OOTD - two lucky winners

Happy Friday ladies!  Since I'm on a shopping ban this month (if I last the entire month of course) I decided to dig through my closet and give some items a chance to see daylight.  Today we had two lucky winners...the BR blazer that hasn't been worn in a very very long time (it's only about 1 1/2 old). My hubby (fiancee at that time) liked it a lot and thought he needed to buy it for me. And my Kenzie ankle boots that are a few years old but have been worn only a few times. I almost got rid of them, silly me. 







Love the purple stitching 


Jacket/Blazer: Banana Republic (couple years old)
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Ankle Boots: Kenzie (few years old)
Scarf: H&M

I just finished backing an apple cake with fresh apples. Seems like a perfect fall desert...except...it's snowing. Very light snow showers so it's melting right away.  I love the first snow fall when everything is completely covered in white. Definitely do not like driving in it. I don't think we'll be getting heavy snow any time soon (sheesh, I hope not).

Have a fabulous weekend! 

xox
Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment