OOTD and a gorgeous day!

Today is 61 outside, LOVE it. Last week was in 30s this week it's in 60s, that's what I call crazy Michigan weather! But I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts :)







 

Blazer: Marshalls
Cord Pants: Loft
Black Shirt: H&M (recent purchase..from Oct)
Shoes: O Oscar - an Oscar De La Renta Co.
Belt: Forever21
Necklace: Loft (remember this one was less than $3)
Nail Polish: OPI - Ski Teal We Drop

Today I decided I need a new pair of black flat boots. Nothing fancy or expensive of course. Even though there are some great sales on boots (I went to Macy's today and Younkers has some too) all of them seem to be big on the top. I don't expect to find a pair of perfect fitting boots but I don't want a pair that is a few inches too wide. I can always wear legwarmers  I figured to fill in a little extra space (and yes, I know I'm on a shopping ban still). Boots will be my exception as that is more of a need than a want and I really don't want to spend more than $70 on them.

Do you know of any designers that actually make boots with smaller circumference?

Hope you're having a great Tuesday!

xo
Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment