New booties: Check

Yes, I finally found a pair of booties. And the best part?  $25. Where? H&M.
I wish I would have taken a better picture of them. They are brown/cognac color, plain but cute and pretty comfy. I also got this leopard scarf at H&M this past weekend for $13.



Coat: Few years old from WetSeal
Denim Shirt: Miley Cyrus for Walmart ($5)
Cord Pants: Loft
Booties: H&M
Scarft: H&M
Belt: ? Old

Remember my "Love it or Hate it" post from last week? I said I was going to try and recreate the first outfit...minus the tie...and I forgot to post it last week. So here it is :)

                                              That mirror could use some cleaning lol
Faux Leather Jacket: Target - few years ago
White button down shirt: H&M
Pants: Express
Red heels: H&M
Necklace: Forever21

Tonight I'm going to try and pick an outfit for tomorrow since I waste some serious time in the morning standing in front of my closet not knowing what to wear. Have I mentioned it was 25 degrees this morning? And Friday we should expect snow showers? Ok, I rather not think about that.

Do you pick your outfit the night before or do you do it last minute in the morning? 

xoxo Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment