lovely lace















This past weekend I did one of my absolute favorite things.
Reveal all of my sweaters boxed up from last winter!
It is like Christmas. Somehow I always forget about an
item or two. Anyways, this embellished cardigan is
one of my most prized possession that I got from
London last year. It is so unique and I can pair it
with any ordinary thing and turn it to something fabulous.

Oh yes, and below is my first collage! I took most
of your advice and chose to play around with Picasa.
It really is alot of fun, and I came up with a few.
Here is another A/W inspiration collage:



You can never have enough style inspiration this time of year!

PS- I am FINALLY updating my blogroll. Any requests to be on
it let me know <3
Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: thrifted sweater & bag; Xhiliration dress; F21 shoes; hat from Shopnastygal

0 comments:

Post a Comment