Love It Or Hate It!?

I love flipping through magazine for inspiration, whether it is for fashion, beauty or home decor. Once in a while I'll use today's technology for it but at the end I prefer paper magazines.  Today I was looking through some pictures (thanks to to E! application on my iPhone) and after the first few ones I started asking myself "Do I love this outfit it or hate it". I thought I'd share some pictures with you. Some of these style I would definitely wear BUT would change a thing or two.


I love this outfit! I would wear it...minus the tie :)


 I do like this outfit a lot but not sure I could pull off the leather leggings.


 
Would definitely wear this outfit...minus the boots. Wouldn't fee comfortable in open toe boots.

Love this outfit! Wouldn't change anything.


I absolutely love Sofia Vergara. This outfit is great and is something I would wear (even though I'm not sure how I would walk in those heel lol)


All of these outfits look simple but very chic. I think I'm going to try and recreate the first outfit (minus the tie) tomorrow or Thursday hopefully. The weather here has been a little crazy these past few days. Yesterday was 72 and sunny, today we have tornado warnings and rain and Thursday is supposed to drop down to 46.


Would you wear these outfits? Which one is your favorite?


p.s. My Sephora shipment arrived today...can't wait to get home and check everything out :) 

Have a fantastic Tuesday!

xoxo,
Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment