accessorize








My turband finally came in the mail! I am quite
sure I have never been so in love with a headpiece.
I paired it with this basic outfit, because sometimes
really all you need is a few good accessories. And of course,
my Topshop bag and shoes did not let me down either.
Well tonight I am going to model in a local fashion show,
where we will be modeling "wearable art". Which is one
of my true beliefs. Fashion=art.

Also, some have you have been asking if my hair is darker,
and why yes it is! A few weeks ago it was dyed for
said fashion show. I absolutely love it! If you
all did not know, I am half persian, so I am going
back to my natural shade.



Hehe well I hope everyone is having great weekend!

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: Nastygal turband; f21 top; BDG pants; Topshop bag & shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment