Weekend shopping? Not so successful

Hello ladies! Hope all of you had a great long weekend. I enjoyed mine :)
Hubby and I visited a few stores on Saturday looking for boots but of course I did not find anything, shocker huh?!  No boots, no clothes, nothing cute. How is that even possible?

Today after lunch we made a stop at DSW, J Crew, Banana Republic and Loft. Tried on a skirt at J Crew but didn't want to spend $118 and a button shirt which looked just ok on me. So here are a few pics at least.

I would buy this shirt on sale but didn't think it was worth $65 to me even though is cute.


Also tried this top at Kohl's yesterday, its from Lauren Conrad's collection. Didn't buy it.



weekend wear

Black shirt: Gap - $8
Jeans - 7 for all mankind
Striped cardi: Forever21 (from last year)
Navy blazer - Marshalls
Belt? Old.

Went to a friends house yesterday for dinner and since it was a little chilly it was a toss up between the striped cardi or the blazer. The cardi won since it was just a casual dinner with friends, plus is more comfortable, and I love comfortable :)


Did you have any success shopping this weekend? Found any great sales? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment