Cute rompers and OOTD


Just a quick post today! I went to Target on my lunch break and tried on two rompers. I need some more beach-y clothes for our trip in September. Both of these were on sale for $10. I've never worn or tried one  before and I think they are super cute. They only had XS's left which made it tiny bit hard to breath (any weight I gain goes right into my belly, yay).


I couldn't even zip it up all the way (sad, sad)

I might check out some other stores tomorrow. Would like to find one with straps.

And quick OOTD..just wanted to show you today's little pin flower.




Top:  Forever21
Capris: The Limited:
Flats: Gift from sis (she got it either in Italy or Croatia, don't remember)
Flower Pin: The Limited
And H&M Bracelets, again :)

I should've gone with the flower pin from yesterday but wasn't sure about the stripes and polka dots, even though in my opinion it looked fab. Maybe next time.

Do you like/wear rompers? Do you wear any accessories with it?

xoxo,
Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment