Blue tunic day



Again, busy week = lack of outfits-of-the-day. The first thing I do when I get home from work is change and then I remember that OOTD pictures... I did not take...  Except yesterday...I took some :)
I actually joined a new gym and have been trying to work out 3-5 days a week and go right after work. I'll have to try and take some pics during day (since most of them are taken in the ugly bathroom of my place of employment anyway) or at home...before work.  But since I'm always running out of the door  in the morning...chances of that happening are pretty slim.
-

Tunic: Target (it has pockets, love)
Black Tank: Target
Pants: Kohl's
Flats: Target
Belt: ? old

I absolutely love this blue tunic, the color, the fabric, the style... Finally found one I like.

How do you feel about tunics? Like them? Dislike them? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment